My goal as a therapist is to assist you in identifying, understanding and resolving the issues or areas in your life that are not working. Each of us is a unique individual and it is my role to bring the information to you in a way that meets your own style and situation.
I will show you there is hope and help you see that things do not have to continue the way they are right now. Together we will find ways to help you change and develop better techniques for making good choices and developing life balance.
My broad range of clinical and educational experience allows me to guide you to the place in life you desire. Give me a call at 512-827-1460 or email DrLiz@DrLizJenkins.com for an introduction.
· 30+ years as a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
· Extensive experience and expertise in working with individuals and couples on a wide range of issues
· Clinical Director of psychiatric hospital specialty programs such as; Adult Stress, Women’s Issues and Children’s Issues
· College instructor in General and Social Psychology and Victimology
· Corporate Coach & Trainer providing on-site and web-based training, workshops and critical incident debriefings with management and employees around workplace wellness and manager development
Whether you seek problem specific resolution and or an ongoing opportunity for self exploration, problem resolution and enhanced personal growth, I can be of help.
I look forward to meeting with you in the near future where together we will assess your current life situation, define your short and long term goals and outline an action plan to take you there. I appreciate your trust in me by taking the next step and setting an appointment.